Exide InvaTubular batteries are next-generation Tubular batteries, which are designed to withstand long and frequent power cuts. The ultimate tubular batteries especially designed with thick tubular plates are best suited for areas with frequent power cuts. These long-lasting batteries have 30% more Acid volume per ampere hour than ordinary tubular batteries. Exide InvaTubular batteries can also withstand overcharge better. Its superior features have made it the most demanded inverter battery.
- Tough battery with thicker plates for tough conditions.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More electrolyte – higher acid volume per ampere-hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle applications.
- Electrolyte level indicator.
|Electrical Load||Recommended Inverter Rating||Back-Up Time|
|2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||4:45 to 5:15 Hours|
|2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||3:00 to 3:30 Hours|
|5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||1:30 to 2:00 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||150 Ah|
|Warranty||60 Months(42 Months Free Of Cost +18 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||500 X 187 X 416|