Home UPS – Exide 1050 UPS
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) based Sine Wave Home UPS – A high-speed microprocessor for Grid Quality Power the same as Mains.
- ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) Technology-Automatically senses the battery condition and adjusts the charging current accordingly and thus increases battery life and minimizes water topping.
- Power factor controlled Battery Charger – reduces electricity consumption.
- LCD Display: for better user Interface and displaying State of Battery Voltage and Charge, AC mains input voltage, Display Actual load connected in %, Display overload, Short circuit trip, Battery low trip, AC mains Fuse blown, etc.
- Electrolyte Level Sensor indicator: For indicating Battery water level low.
- Protection: High-quality protection built up in the PCB Specification:
a. Mains AC Lower Voltage Limit: 100V+/- 5V in Inverter Mode / 180V+/- 5V in UPS Mode
b. Mains AC Higher Voltage Limit : 280V+/- 10V in Inverter Mode/ 260V+/- 5V in UPS Mode
c. Output Voltage at No Load: 220V +/-7V AC
d. Output Wave Form at No Load: Pure Sine Wave
e. Home UPS Output Frequency: 50+/-1.0Hz 6. Nominal Battery Voltage: 12V
- Low Battery Cut Off: 10.5+/- 0.2 V
- Change over time Mains to UPS and vice versa: < 10 msec (at mains low and High cut)
Battery – Exide Inva Tubular IT500
- Tough battery with thicker plates for tough conditions.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More electrolyte – higher acid volume per ampere-hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle applications.
- Electrolyte level indicator.
|Electrical Load||Inverter Rating||Back-Up Time|
|2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL||1050 VA||4:45 to 5:15 Hours|
|2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL||1050 VA||3:00 to 3:30 Hours|
|5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL||1050 VA||1:30 to 2:00 Hours|
Specifications of Exide Inva Tubular IT500
|Battery Capacity||150 Ah|
|Warranty||60 Months(42 Months Free Of Cost +18 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||500 X 187 X 416|